-
July 3rd, 2005, 02:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was just looking around Curt Danhauser's website and he has what look like will be the new covers to Felicity's books once they relaunch them. I'm curious because on the "Meet Felicity" book they have her in her lilac travel gown instead of her traditional wallpaper "Meet" dress. Do any of you know if this is the actual thing or just a photoshop job?
-
July 3rd, 2005, 02:35 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The travel gown is to be her new 'meet' dress when Elizabeth is released.
-
July 4th, 2005, 03:35 AM
#3
Inactive Member
These are the new covers for the Felicity books.You find them also on the Pleasant Company Publication pages.
There have been various discussions on the board already, whether the Travel gown will be the new Meet dress as some members received the information that Felicity comes in a new Meet dress. However, it's not been confirmed what the new dress will be like or whether it's truly the Travel gown.
-
July 4th, 2005, 05:25 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I hope Felicity's meet gown is not the traveling gown, when they made Samantha's movie they didn't change her meet dress. Why are they going to change Felicity's then?
-
July 4th, 2005, 08:37 PM
#5
Inactive Member
IMHO I was also looking at the story collections on that page. I noticed the books. Did anyone else make this connetion or am I going crazy? On the last couple of story collections it had a gold sticker on it saying Limited Edtion and now. (Now that the covers have or going to change) it says NEW I have looked at a new copy of Samantha's story collection it has the new covers in it I wonder if the gold sticker was saying simply the covers are going to change inside the book soon. Many people thought it meant they were going to end the story collections.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks